Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Toothless Wonder

Jonathan lost his first tooth yesterday while I was at the grocery store. From Jonathan's story, he and his siblings were playing and it 'came' out. They were play wrestling and so it may have had some help! The tooth has been loose for some time so it was probably ready...after all he is 7 years 3 months old. The tooth fairy left him 5 dollars and he was so proud of it that he came into our room and told me about it first thing this morning. He is also excited to go to school tommorrow and tell Mrs. Evatt all about it. He is going to get his name put on a chart in the room and so everyone will know that he is without his first tooth. I have mixed emotions about this transition because while I know he has to grow up, he is really starting to look like a big boy.




No comments: