Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Artwork

Here are a few of the items Jonathan and Nicholas have been bringing home from school lately...
This one is called 'My Fall Observation Journal'. Jonathan wrote about something that he would taste, smell, hear, feel, and see during the fall and then he drew pictures to illustrate his sentences. The whole thing is shaped like a pumpkin and is a flip book...very cute!
This is a cat that Jonathan drew in art. He named his cat Snow because it is all white (good way of getting out of coloring your cat if you ask me...but I was impressed with his naming of the cat to back up his decision). I was also impressed with his artistic ability. Art was the one class that I failed in high school so that tells you about my abilities!!
Nicholas made this one in preschool choir a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was cute. The apple is made with the palm of his hand.
Nicholas did this one of his first day of 4k!

No comments: