

Aunt Carole with Nicholas


Uncle Dean and Cousin Rebecca


My brother, Nathan
Then on Saturday we attended the fall festival at our church. The weather on Saturday was extremely cold and windy for this time of the year but that did not stop my kids from having a great time. The kids love the festival and each year they get more and more adventursome with the rides that they ride. So this year, Nicholas rode the tea cups, swings, and an adult looking ride with my brother Nathan. He also did the obstacle course and big slide. My little Laurie also rode the tea cups and the swings! She loved the obstacle course and the big slide....she pretty much did all that Nicholas did. She is 2 going on 12!! Jonathan and his friend Emma did their own thing with Chris and so I am not sure of all the fun that they had. They did ride the trackless train and Emma got her face painted. They also enjoyed the basketball game.



Jonathan and Emma

The youth praise band


The trackless train
Daddy and Laurie on the tea cups


Nicholas, Morgan, and Laurie loved the swings

What a great way to end the day!!










2 comments:
Ha ha- LOVE that first pic of Jonathan. All I can think of is- "You gotta know when to hold them- know when to fold them..." LOL!
That was one intense game of Go Fish. :-)
This was also one of the best Winter Fest... I mean, Fall Festivals I've been to in a while. :-)
Post a Comment