Monday, October 12, 2009
I will definitely miss this one....
This afternoon Jonathan and I (with a little last minute help from Nicholas) made some shortbread cookies. Jonathan helped me roll out the dough and cut it out using cookie cutters. I was also able to teach him a bit about baking. He decided to use Christmas ones and some Easter ones...I had originally been looking for a pumpkin cookie cutter since it is around Halloween. After the cookies were done, I started thinking about our experience. I thought about how much fun it was to share that experience with Jonathan and how I would definitely miss it when he is all grown up. There are some things and experiences from childhood that I do not think I will miss so much...but others like this one I will miss! I will have to cherish all these moments while they are young!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Do you remember the times we made cookies? I think we still have the cookbook that has the initials of each child beside the ingredients and steps that each one was to do in the process. You have a lot to look forward to and I have many wonderful memories. I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment