Have you ever had one of those weeks where you just tried to cram too much in for just 7 short days? Well I have had one of those weeks THIS week! Monday and Tuesday are a blur...Wednesday I was finally able to sit down and work on my plans for preschool camp next week. I also went by the church to pick up supplies and then went to Greenville to run with my brother that night.
Thursday came and we went to the park in Duncan to meet some friends. It was so hot that by noon we left and came home. I then took the kids to my mother in law's house (after Laurie's nap) so I could go on our first girl's night out. Julie, Kim Hurry, Kim Kapadia, and I went to Greenville and ate supper at a great little pizza place. We then walked by the Reedy River and took a troller ride. We ended the night with gelato (or sorbet in my case). It was such a great time of fellowship and peace. I loved it and am looking forward to the next one!
Today we met with Tiffany and her kids to go over our plans for preschool camp. Then I went all over the place...from the post office to Office Max to TRU to Michael's. I was getting things for camp as well as Father's Day (that is coming up on Sunday you know!). I brought a pizza home for supper and I am TIRED. I still did not get everything done...I need to get Father's Day cards and maybe something else for Chris. This is to say nothing of the preparations that I still need to do for Jonathan's party on the 27th.
Maybe I need to run a good race to relieve some tension and stress...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment