Have you ever been totally lost?? I mean on some side street with shady characters looking at you lost.. Well I was that lost today! We were suppossed to meet Sara Beth and her kids at the park in Duncan. My kids were all excited too. I have only been there once but I thought I could find it again-my first mistake! We started off fine but by the time I realized that I was getting lost and could get a hold of someone who could help me we were REALLY LOST. I was on S Line St. in Greer-I think. We never found our friends-so sorry! We did find a new park in Greer however. It is right beside the City Hall in Greer. It is nice and brand new. Nicholas and Laurie had a great time and lunch tasted just as good there as it would have in Duncan. I missed the fellowship terribly though. Thanks to the help of my brother, Nathan, who came and helped me back to I85 during his lunch break, we made it back just in time to pick up Jonathan from his last full day of school. What a day!!! By the way Sara Beth, we still do want to get together so Nicholas can play with Hannah. He reminded me several times that we had gotten lost and missed our time with you'll and that we would have to do it next time.
Oh, I love the after pictures! I am so glad you redeemed yourself by finding SOME park. I would never have pulled that off and all 3 of us would have been crying. I am so sorry you got lost! We will definitely try again and earlier in the day (we were so hot!).
Hey Y'all! My husband, Chris and I have been married for thirteen years and have three beautiful children; Jonathan (8), Nicholas (5), and Laurie Grace (3). Our life is full to capacity with activities, friends, stress, and most of all LOVE.
1 comment:
Oh, I love the after pictures! I am so glad you redeemed yourself by finding SOME park. I would never have pulled that off and all 3 of us would have been crying. I am so sorry you got lost! We will definitely try again and earlier in the day (we were so hot!).
Post a Comment