Today my baby boy is turning 7! I can hardly believe that he is that old (imagine how old that makes me). It seems like only yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital and started our adventures in parenting. He only weighed 5'12'' and I thought I might break him if I held him too tight. We have learned alot together and I'm sure we will learn lots more as more and more chapters of his life unfold.
Happy Birthday son...Your daddy and I are so proud of you! We love your caring and loving heart. Continue to be the person God created you to be and share his love with everyone. We can't wait to see all the wonderful things God has in store for your life!
Happy Birthday son...Your daddy and I are so proud of you! We love your caring and loving heart. Continue to be the person God created you to be and share his love with everyone. We can't wait to see all the wonderful things God has in store for your life!
Jonathan and his puffle cake!








3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jonathan!! :)
Hope you have a great birthday Jonathan!!
Post a Comment