Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

June 2, 2009
8:30 am
Grist Theater
Anderson Mill Elementary Kindergarten Graduation

Congratulations Jonathan! I now have a kindergarten graduate-can you believe it? I'm pretty sure I'm not old enough to have a child that old! Jonathan did such a great job singing 'The World is a Rainbow' with all the other graduates. He also did great when his class came down to the stage to receive their diplomas. He stood under the archway and then shook the principal's hand as well as the vice principal and several others. The school also did something that I thought was pretty neat...before each class came up to receive their diplomas, they played a clip which had a picture and piece of artwork/writing sample from each child in the class. The children's voices were put with the appropriate picture and they read their writing sample. It was so sweet!
We are suppossed to get a copy of the clips today when we pick up the report cards. I'll see if I can add Jonathan's clip to this post then. But for right now, here are some pictures from the ceremony.


Some of the attendees-Laurie, Nicholas, and Papa (in the background)





Jonathan and Mrs. Crapps (their assistant)


Jonathan and Mrs. Lehrer (his sweet teacher)

Jonathan and his original teacher

1 comment:

snookmama said...

Congratulations Jonathan! Great pic of you both