Thursday, June 25, 2009

Creepy Crawly Things

Nicholas, Laurie, and I participated in preschool camp this week. Nicholas was in Ms. Summer's climbing caterpillars class. Laurie was the star of the nursery and I taught a four year old class. This week has been challenging and rewarding all at the same time for me. Our class had a mix of kids from a variety of backgrounds. I was blessed with two wonderful helpers though and that made the week go smoother. We learned all about BUGS...everything from ladybugs to spiders to crickets. Nicholas had a blast and came home today with a bunch of crafts that he had done throughout the week. Jonathan was too old to participate in preschool camp but he has been going to golf camp this week. He has been learning more about the basics of golf. His friend, David from church has also been at the golf camp this week and he and Jonathan have had the best time. Tommorrow is their last day and they are actually getting to play the course!

No comments: