Vacation Bible School 2009 started last night! The night was full of chaos, lots of kids, miscommunication, and lots of fun as all first nights of VBS are. I am teaching the Bible lesson to the 1st graders and to 2nd grade girls. Both groups are so sweet and the children are eager to learn from the Bible. That makes my heart so glad!! We are learning about the life of Peter this week and relating it back to Jesus. The catch phrase is It all comes back to Jesus!
I am also glad that the church is providing supper for all the workers and their families all week. Thank you, thank you to Brian West and the others who are cooking and serving the food.
Our pastor getting into the spirit of the week!
He was dressed up like Crocodile Dundee..see the resemblance?
Ms. Joye and Ms. Julie taught the volunteers the motions to the theme song before the kids got there last night. I am glad I'm teaching this year and not being a guide. Those songs are alot of work; lots of motions.
Beautiful bright orange shirts! We'll be here all week!!






No comments:
Post a Comment