Nicholas is my 3 year old and he must know how to put on the charm. I have heard now from two mothers who tell me that Nicholas is going to be their son in law one day. I was not worried when the first mother told me of her daughter's feelings, because they are friends of ours and the children are 3 for goodness sake. However, when the second mother told me a similar story about her daughter last Wednesday night, I started getting worried. None of my other children have gotten proposals at 3!
I believe Nicholas is just a loveable boy who must get along well with others. I guess if all continues to go well, he will have his pick of girls when that time comes. And I hate to disappoint all those girls out there, but his time is not coming any time soon...Nicholas will not be dating for many years to come nor will he be getting married soon. Sorry girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh no, Ella Kate has some competition? ;) I doubt her daddy will let her out of the house before she's 30 so no worries here!!
It's because he is just so sweet!
Well, it doesn't get any better...Brynn and Zachary already have their wedding planned and have for a while now!
What is it about our church and all the kids wanting to get married??? hehehe It's so cute to hear the stories. I have to wonder if my Nathan will be the charmer that Nicholas is... :) Great blog by the way - love that you shared it!!
Post a Comment