Have you ever had one of those weeks where you don't seem to have the time to even sit down?? Well our week has been that way so far. Hopefully the weekend will prove to be somewhat more relaxing.
Monday is a blur..
Tuesday (yesterday): I watched a friend's baby, took Chris his lunch at work (yes with all three children), and fixed supper.
Wednesday (today): I went to the dermatologist and had 8 moles removed, bought groceries, went to church, bathed the kids, and wrote on the blog.
There is still more to do tommorrow and Friday we are taking the kids for their Christmas pictures. I tried to get a good picture myself and was unsuccessful so off we go to the professionals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
8 moles? Ugh! Well, glad you got it done- and glad I got to see you all today, even if only for a little while. :-)
And just so you know- this is your brother Nathan posting...
I don't really use LiveJournal for anything- but I had gotten the account some time ago because someone I know was on there... and anyway, since that account will let me post on here, I guess that's what you'll see me commenting under. ;-)
Post a Comment