When she was a tiny baby, I used to sing Jesus loves me to her when she was crying and she used to stop and listen to me. I thought that it couldn't hurt now so I started singing and she not only stopped crying but started singing the song with me. I was so excited that I asked Chris if he was hearing her sing too. He said that he believed that she was singing the song with me. I continued singing most of the way home and she did too!
I tried to recapture it on this video..we had to go outside and so her attention was distracted some but she is singing the song. At the end she gets tired of singing and takes her paci back from me.






2 comments:
That is precious Jessica!!
Aw- that's good Laurie! :-) You'll have to sing Jesus Loves Me for me next time I'm there. ;-)
Post a Comment