Thursday, December 11, 2008

Club Penguin

I don't know if anybody else's children are into the whole club penguin scene or not, but Jonathan sure is. Club penguin is a website sponsored by Disney that lets you create a penguin for yourself, play games to gain coins, spend those coins on different items from an igloo to home accessories to a puffle (a pet).
Jonathan found out about this website from his cousin, Corie. He loved it and now has his own penguins and igloo etc. In October, we found out that Disney was releasing a club penguin game for the DS and it immediately went on his Christmas list. I also purchased a book from Scholastic about club penguin that I thought would go nicely with the game.
I did not let his teacher know of my plans for the book fast enough and one day Jonathan came home from school all excited about a book that he had gotten from school. Once he said that I knew one of my Christmas surprises was gone. He loved it and has even pulled out the poster from the back of the book and it is now on my refrigerator. Yeah me!

No comments: