Laurie Grace does not make much of a fuss unless she wants or needs something. However, when she does need or want something she lets you know about it. Last night on the way home, Laurie dropped her paci. After about 30 seconds she calls out to her daddy. She said something to him about the paci but neither of us fully understood it. We asked her to repeat it and she said the exact same thing again. I understood her the second time. She had said "Daddy, I dropped my paci". I quickly picked up the paci and sure enough that was what she wanted.
Then it ht me that she had just put her first sentence together and we actually understood it. I was amazed! I feel sure she has been putting them together for some time, but this was the first one that we understood. She has started talking so much faster than either of the boys did. I am so proud of her! She will probably be able to be understood by others soon too..so watch out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I can tell you with girls once they start talking they don't stop!!!
Post a Comment