I like to have an uniformity to the stockings that belong to my kids. I can not sew well or cross stitch or anything like that so I just bought them some pretty ones. We have tried out several stockings but have settled with the ones we presently use. I bought enough for all the children that we had at that time and Chris and myself about three years ago. After I bought these particular stockings and was set on using them for many years, we found out we were pregnant with Laurie. Now I was one stocking short!
I went back to the store where I bought the first four and found out that the style had changed slightly. The ones I bought at first were velvet stockings with silver embroidered initials on them. The new line were also velvet and had an initial on them but they were done with rhinestones. We bought one for Laurie anyway. How appropriate that her stocking has bling on it..after all she is our shining star!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment