Monday, April 13, 2009
Potty Training Update
I don't know how many of you remember but I have been slowly working on potty training Laurie Grace. Well today she made a big breakthrough in that department. Recently, she has been going to the bathroom every time you put her on the toilet. She has even started telling us when she wants to go and use the potty. We have not really focused on this area though so this breakthrough is all her..This morning, she told me that she needed to go use Dora as she calls it. So off we went to use the potty. Laurie had already wet her pull up so I was not that hopeful that this trip would be a success. Boy was I wrong...she went in there and pooped in the potty! I was so excited. I praised her and told her what a big girl she was and Laurie just grinned from ear to ear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment