Nicholas started our Easter celebrations for this year. He had an Easter egg hunt and party at preschool today at 11 am. Laurie and I attended the festivities too. First the kids had a great snack, thanks to their teacher. Then the kids went outside for their egg hunt. Laurie thought she needed to participate in the egg hunt so I tried to otherwise entertain her. She got out there with the other kids but amazingly she did not pick up any eggs. But when she saw the eggs in Nicholas' basket she wanted his candy. I did give her some but I had to cut her off after a while so that Nicholas could have some of his OWN candy. The party was great and all the little boys enjoy each other's company so much. I just wish the weather could have been a little warmer and the wind would not have been blowing so hard. I hope Easter Sunday is a prettier day!
They made this cute egg holder (basket) at school
Nicholas really enjoyed his party!






No comments:
Post a Comment