I can't believe that my baby boy is 4 years old today! I named him after my grandfather who is now with the Lord..but everyday I see so much of him in Nicholas. Nicholas is such a loving and caring child. He is generous too..he will share anything he has with you. He loves to give things to others and he makes friends with everyone. He never meets a stranger and is well mannered. These are just a few of the similarities that I see between my grandfather and Nicholas.
Nicholas, mommy and daddy are so proud of you and we love you so much! You are a great big part of our family and we thank God for you son. We pray that God will continue to mold you into the great man that He wants you to be someday.






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nicholas!!!
Happy Birthday Nicholas...AND JESSICA!! ;) Hope you guys had a great day yesterday....the cookie was delicious. :)
Happy Birthday, Nicholas! You are such a sweet boy and we're glad to know you.
Post a Comment