Here are a few new ones I learned just this week...
2. Children are not born with the instinct to clean up after themselves, they must be taught. My boys are great at playing quietly together in their room but they do not get the concept of cleaning up the toys after they are done playing. We are currently working on that!
3. You do not have to spend a lot of money to make your kids happy. All three of mine have had the best time at the parks this week. Going to the park: FREE.
4. Friendships can be fostered from early on in a child's life. I have looked at Jonathan and his friend Emma this week as they have played and I noticed that they are great friends. Not that I had not noticed it before but I just got a reminder. They have known each other since they were born and have played together since then too. Now they are great friends even though they do not get to see each other as much as they would like to since they go to different schools.







No comments:
Post a Comment