Friday, April 17, 2009

Birthday party preparations

To all my faithful readers...I am so sorry for not posting any this week but I have been soo busy!! My little Nicholas will be 4 on Monday and we are having a party on Saturday. Needless to say I have been planning goody bags and the cake etc. inbetween life this week. It has not been the easiest to do either..because we have had Awana, a field trip, and soccer practices all this week.
FYI whoever came up with the idea of goody bags was CRAZY. I have put more time, effort, and money into these than you all really want to know about. They have turned out really cute though. I am giving each child their own water bottle (hot pink for the girls and blue for the boys) filled with outdoor things (a kazoo, some candy, sidewalk chalk, stickers, and a crazy straw). I hope to get a picture of them before we give them all away and I will post it with one of the other birthday posts. I am off this evening to my mother in laws to make the birthday cake!

No comments: