Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Imaginary and Real Friends

Laurie Grace is a hard child to figure out at times. She is a tomboy for the most part but I see glimpses of a girly girl every now and then...I am working on bringing that out! She enjoys playing by herself but can also apparently play well with other children. She can be a touch me not and at other times wants you to hold her. But whatever she is or is not, she is always full of energy!
I get a little nervous about her while she is in the nursery at church or at puggles etc. I want her interact well with the other children but I am never sure how well that goes for her since she does not report much back to me. I was talking to another mother on Sunday morning though and she told me that her daughter loved Laurie Grace and had named her imaginary friend after her. It made me feel so good to know that LG is making some friends and that she is enjoying her time at church. So if anyone else has a story about LG please let me know. I look forward to hearing of all LG's friends, both real and imaginary!!

No comments: