Chris and Nicholas went to the Byrnes football game this past Friday night. It was the first home game of the season and Nicholas' first high school football game experience. He loved it!!! He and Chris stayed through half time and even watched the band. Nicholas got some popcorn and a Sprite to maximize his game going experience. But Nicholas did not want to go home...he wanted to stay and see 'the other football game' (the second half). He kept yawning and rubbing his eyes but he still did not want to go home. Needless to say, he was asleep by the time they got home. I am glad that Chris was able to spend that special time with just Nicholas...I know it meant alot to him. I hope that we all can go to a game that starts a little earlier in the evening. Chris and I went to a game or two last season and I even enjoy the experience even though you know how the game will turn out.
How did this one turn out?? Byrnes over Mrytle Beach 65 to 14!!!
GO REBELS!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment