Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My extraordinary daughter

Laurie Grace is extraordinary in my eyes in many ways. Tonight however, she outdid herself!
I was running her bath water and we were sitting on the toilet trying to use it. You see in the past couple of days, she has been letting us know that she is wet and needs to be changed. So, I have started putting her on the toilet for her to try to pee pee. She has been unsuccessful until tonight! I heard her pee pee just a little bit in the toilet right before I got her up and into the bath. Imagine that..and she is just 20m old!!
I called my husband into the bathroom right away and we made a huge deal over it. Laurie just grinned from ear to ear! I am hoping that this may be the beginning of the end of our diaper stage. I am more than ready to see good ridance to them.

No comments: