Monday, November 24, 2008

My ever changing children: Jonathan











Jonathan is my oldest child. He is six years old and is my shy child. It takes him a while to warm up to new situations and people. He loves to play on Club Penguin on the internet as well as playing on his Nintendo DS. He also likes to play flag football, soccer, and golf. He has a few good friends instead of knowing everyone.




Jonathan was premature and weighed only 5 lbs. 12 oz. when he was born. I remember thinking that I would break him if I was not careful. God was so good to see us both through that delivery process. He has grown and blossomed since then and will continue to do so. Jonathan was named after both myself and my husband. Jonathan was the name that I would have had if I had been a boy and his middle name is after Chris. He is a very loving child with a sensitive and perceptive heart.

No comments: