Monday, November 24, 2008

My ever changing children: Nicholas











Nicholas is my active three year old. When I found out that I was pregnant with him, I really wanted a girl..but I would not trade him for anyone else now. He loves cars and trains. He also loves his big brother. Jonathan is his favorite play mate. Nicholas also loves any sport and I do mean any sport! He played Upward flag football this year and absolutely loved it.

Nicholas was my biggest baby weighing inat 7 lbs. 2 oz. He has not slowed down since he was born. He is named after my grandfather, Robert Faulk, and it is amazing how I see so much of him in Nicholas. Nicholas has a heart of gold and will share just about anything he has with you.

1 comment:

Methsia said...

congratulations! its wonderful to hear that you're happy with him!

^_^

from,
zezii..xx