Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some Spring Cleaning and Rearranging

Recently, I bought the children some new bedding. The boys had used theirs for quite a while and Laurie was using some that my MIL sent over. Nicholas and Jonathan decided that they wanted some with a sports theme...which is appropriate since they both enjoy lots of sports. I also changed up their decorations so that they would match the new bedding. The bedding is beautiful in tones of red, blue, and brown and I think it will grow with them for several years. Laurie Grace however didn't have much of a preferance as long as it was pink and had princesses or fairies. I have never been a big fan of character specific clothes or bedding, however we I went looking for her bedding I actually liked the character bedding better than I did the generic stuff....go figure! I could not find what I really wanted which was a beautiful generic fairy bedding. But I did find and buy a princess bedding with soft pinks, blues, and purples. Laurie loved it and it is starting to grow on me too. Since I was in the redecorating mood, I went ahead and did the main bathroom too. I went with more neutrals in that room though...chocolate brown and blue. The shower curtain doors finally got covered up too! I am posting some pictures so that you visual people can get a better picture.

No comments: