Saturday, February 12, 2011

Making Valentines

This year we did valentines for both of the boys' classes and the kids in Laurie Grace's class....53 valentines in all including the teachers!!! Nicholas wanted to hand write all of his cards. It took him about 3 days to do so but he finished and addressed all 17 by himself! He gave valentines with friendly looking monsters on them and Jonathan gave race car valentines out. Jonathan, however, did not address his own cards, his mother did...all 22 of them. We attached little bags with hersheys kisses to the boys' valentines and sent them to the school on Friday. The boys had a great time at their parties and brought home alot of candy!

Teachers' valentines
Jonathan's valentines



Nicholas' valentines

Laurie Grace has her party on Monday. She currently has some kind of random virus and so we are hoping that she will be better by Monday so she can go to her party. For the girls in her class, we made little barrettes and for the boys we did matchbox cars. The teachers were not left out either. We made some cute valentines for them too...using hand sanitizer!


I am also planning to give my kids a little something special on Monday including some homemade valentine cupcakes. I hope everyone has a great day celebrating the greatest of these...LOVE!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Heeeeeeeeeey! I know those kiddos! Love them all!

Great job on the treats, girl! I always love your little gift ideas!!