Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adopted!!!

I am so glad that I am adopted into the family of God! The Bible says in Romans 8:15, "For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, 'Abba! Father!'". I love this verse and this verse is being used to help some friends of mine with their fourth adoption! They are selling Tshirts with the reference to this verse on them to help raise money for the adoption costs. I wanted to help them out so I bought a Tshirt, but I also love the fact that it allows me to make a bold statement without saying a word. I hope and pray that I have the opportunity to share the gospel because of this Tshirt! Here is what it looks like (Nicholas was my photographer):

No comments: