Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Laurie Grace turns 4!!!!











I can't hardly believe that my baby girl is now four years old! She was so excited to have a birthday party but did not want to turn 4...she simply wanted a party. Well, she had a party and a half! First since her actual birthday was on a Wednesday and she went to school wearing a beautiful dress from her grandmother and grandaddy so we sent cupcakes to school. They had a great time enjoying the strawberry cupcakes. Then she also took cupcakes that night to Awana. They also had a great time and she got a beautiful gift from her Awana leader. The party was scheduled for the following Saturday at Stoneledge park in Duncan. The past couple of weeks the weather had been beautiful so I assumed that 3/26 would also be pretty.....BIG MISTAKE! That Saturday it was cold and wet, so I had to make some quick decisions. I was able to secure the McDonald's on 290 at the last minute and so we moved the party. Despite the weather, Laurie Grace and all her friends had a great time! The same day we had LG's party, we also had a small family gathering to celebrate Beth's birthday. She will be 5 in May but since her family is moving, we celebrated a little early. We went to McCallister's for lunch and I made her a gluten-free cake. It didn't look so good but it sure did taste good!



We are so blessed to have a sweet little girl in our family. Laurie Grace you are so full of life and love and I can't wait to see what God has in store for your life baby girl! Continue to love God and others and continue to be the generous, loving child that we know you can be. Happy Birthday!!!






No comments: