Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Teacher Appreciation Week
This week is teacher appreciation week! Jonathan and Nicholas have had some AWESOME teachers this year!! They have gone above and beyond for their students and I am so glad that they did! The boys took in their gifts today to school. Nicholas took a plant to his teachers. We took the pots and painted thumbprint bees on them and wrote "thanks for beeing you!" on them. The final product was so cute. Jonathan took a nice red/orange leporard print coffee cup with some specialty coffee in for his assistant. He took in a to go cup holder gift for his teacher. I took an idea from someone else and used it to make this gift. We decorated a to go cup holder up and filled it with many small gifts from notepads to lotion to candles and chocolates. I am glad that there is a week set aside to recognize all teachers for the tremendous contribution they make on all children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment