Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Graduation!

Tonight Nicholas graduated from preschool! The program was so sweet and the kids really enjoyed the songs they sang. Mrs. Leigh, his teacher, presented each child and gave them a diploma. Nicholas was so funny accepting his award...he looked like such a grown up and professional student! I will miss having him around in the early afternoon next year. I will miss him being with me and Laurie when we go out to eat lunch. I will miss taking him to the ELC! But I look forward to hearing all about kindergarten and about all his new friends. I am also looking foward to the summer and all the fun we will have together.
I do want to thank Mrs. Leigh and Mrs. Kelly for being such great teachers! Nicholas has learned so much this year. I know he will miss you both!






Nicholas singing his heart out!

Those two are going to miss each other!




Nicholas and his teachers-Mrs. Leigh and Mrs. Kelly



We were glad that Nanny and Papa could come too


Mrs. Leigh and Mrs. Kelly loaded up his tote bag with all kinds of goodies. They gave him a beginning reader book, his scrapbook from his year at the ELC, his journal, a pencil box for kindergarten, and a bag of candy, bubbles, magnifying glass etc.

No comments: