Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January Blues

Every year I get the blues in the month of January. I honestly think I have that seasonal affective disorder sometimes. It has hit late this year though. I think that is because I have had family around me to encourage me until about a week ago. My parents left to go back to SA on the 18th and then my brother and sister in law left for some training in VA on Monday. Life is back to just me, the kids, and Chris. I am trying to stay busy but there is just an emptiness that I am praying the Lord will fill for me. Maybe I should take up crafting like Laurie Grace. I bought her some water paints today at Target and her cousin, Beth left her lots of other crafting items from stickers to stamps and she is going to town. I think she is currently working on project number three or four.

No comments: