Monday, April 12, 2010

Women of Joy 2010

This year my mother in law, sister in law, and I went to the women of joy conference in Seiverville, TN instead of the one in Charleston. The scenery was different but the conference was great as usual. This year we heard from some great speakers including Kay Arthur, Karen Kingsbury, and Anita Renfroe. We are had the priviledge of hearing Michael W Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman!! Charles Billingsley lead the worship at every session too. My current new aspiration is to be a back up singer for Charles....loved his music! We also met a new friend this weekend. My mother in law met this girl named Christie who had come about six hours to the conference all my herself. She introduced us to her and we all hit it off right away! She is such a sweet girl and really loves the Lord. We are planning to keep in touch through FB. I am so glad for these conferences. I need to be renewed this way every now and then.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like you had a great time!

I was hoping a group was gonna go but waited to late to find out!

JESSICA said...

Stacy I was waiting to hear about a group from church going too but since I didn't hear anything, we got this one together. Wish I had known you wanted to go too...