Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Us!!



Today Nicholas turns 5 and I turn a few years older than that! We are both having a great day and would like to thank our friends and family for all their good wishes! Nicholas had a party at CEC on Saturday and today he took cupcakes (chocolate with chocolate icing and mini m&ms on top) to school to celebrate again. His friends at school all made him a birthday card individually and one together as a class. After school, we went to Mc Donald's for lunch with Erin, Morgan, and Ryan. We also saw the Snooks and Browns from church there. He has a baseball game and soccer practice tonight if the weather holds out! So I would say that he will have a full, busy, but great day today!!



I have also had a good day...many birthday wishes and three different renditions of 'happy birthday'! My husband surprised me with some rainbow flip flops (which I have been wanting for some time now) and an outfit this morning. Thank you so much Chris...I love you! My Mom and Dad sent me some money with which I bought myself two new tops. Erin gave me some good smelling lotion, bath and body works stuff. I am so thankful to have such caring family and friends! God is so good to all of us!

No comments: