Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Parties

I always try to find ways of sending valentines that are unique and out of the ordinary. This year Nicholas and I decided on making candy necklaces for the girls in his class and robots for the boys. I also made rice krisy treat hearts with red sugar decoration for Laurie's puggles class and Jonathan's class at school. I also made heart shaped brownies with powdered sugar on top for all the teachers.




Candy necklaces

Robots

Treats for Jonathan's class

Treats for Laurie's class

This year I was in charge of planning the valentine's day party for Jonathan's class at school. Our menu was mexican for this party and the kids loved it! They all ate so well. We also had heart shaped sugar cookies from the bakery. After all the food was devoured, we had a scavengar hunt with the class. They all had to find the items necessary to make a valentines and put it together the fastest to win our hunt. Jonathan's group came in second or third...but a good time was had by all.

No comments: