Each week Jonathan's teacher picks a student to be the 'star student' for the week. The week of January 11-15th-Jonathan was the star student! He got to share information about his family with the class, as well as his talent and some of his favorite things. Jonathan got sick during that week and had to miss school so his teacher graciously extended his time so that he could share all his 'treasures' with the class. I was so proud of Jonathan!! What a STAR!

Mrs. Evatt's class is being featured on WAME (Anderson Mill Elementary's school news program) in February. Jonathan has been chosen from the class as their 'good citizen'. He will appear on WAME on February 3rd! This is the second time that Jonathan has had the opportunity to appear on the news show. I am simply amazed that this introverted, shy little boy will even speak on TV. I am so proud that he is coming out on his shell some....

No comments:
Post a Comment