Laurie has watched me put on my makeup plenty of times but this morning she decided that she needed in on the action too! I would put on mascara and then she would have to have some on her eyes. I put on lipstick and she wanted some too...you get the picture! I was only pretending to put all this stuff on her because we were planning on going out later in the day and I did not want her to go out with makeup on her face at TWO. I told her how beautiful she looked when we got done (I mean she had to have hair spray and perfume too...the whole nine yards) and I took this picture right before we left to run our errands for the day. I guess she is picking up some things from me after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment