April 2, 2011 I ran the Cooper River Bridge Run in Charleston, SC along with 39,999 other people! It was the biggest race that I have every been a part of. It was also the first 10k I have ever ran! I enjoyed the time in Charleston too since Chris was able to come with me. We went down on Friday and were able to have some time together before the race on Saturday morning. The kids stayed home with my mother in law. I ran the race in 1hr. 7 mins. I was not well pleased with the time but I also could not get into a good running stride because of all the people who were walking...everywhere! I plan to do several other races this year, including another 10k...but I am going to stick with smaller races from here on out.
Even the Easter bunny ran!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment