Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Nicholas' first baseball practice
Nicholas is playing coaches' pitch baseball with the South Spartanburg Youth Athletic Association this year. This is his first year playing baseball and he is loving it! He is playing for the Marlins and his coach is Lee Chastain. The team practiced for the first time on Monday, March 15. Nicholas was so excited as he went out to practice in his new baseball pants and tee. He did a great job for his first official practice. They had stations set up and the team went to all the stations and practiced different skills. Nicholas made some contact with the ball so I think with some more practice he will be a great team player. He even went after a few balls that other players missed with their gloves and gave it the ball back to them so they could throw it back to the coach. I am so proud of my little baseball player! He and Chris are going to go to a home baseball game of the Gamecocks over spring break. I know he will love that too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment