After the program, we all headed to the classrooms for the Christmas parties. I had worked on a small gift that Nicholas could give to his class the night before. I placed an ornament and some candy in a pretty gift box. The problem was that I had to put these boxes together first...and that was no easy task! Chris had to end up helping me with the box assembly. The kids had a special snack and made reindeer food and then it was time for the gift exchange. Each child brought a $5 gift to exchange. Nicholas got the present that Jamison brought in and Chris had to help him put the car together. This was Nicholas' introduction to the idea of little legos and all the pieces that go along with it!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Nicholas' program and class party
On Wednesday, December 16th Nicholas had his Christmas program followed by his class party at the ELC. The kids did a great job on their songs and finished the program by singing 'Happy Birthday Jesus' which is one of my favorites. I loved the facial expressions that Nicholas had when he sang. You can tell how well he enunciates in the video of the song. It always blesses my heart to hear children that young sing praise to our Savior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment